Visit Central Maine Toyota to Buy the 2017 Toyota Camry in Waterville, ME
Anyone interested in a vehicle that can get them everywhere they need to go quickly, comfortably and without stress will love the 2017 Toyota Camry. It's the next iteration of the sedan everyone loves to own, and it comes with all the perks and value you'd expect from the brand. Buy or lease the 2017 Camry at our Toyota dealership in Waterville, ME.
The new 2017 Toyota Camry is a consistently satisfying way to get around New England. That's because it was intelligently designed and built to effortlessly travel across highway lanes and city streets alike. The new Camry is also quieter than ever before thanks to the advanced interior instruments that pinpoint the sources of wind, engine and road noise within the cabin and absorb the sound for a delightfully quiet ride. When you select your engine, you'll have three to choose from. The options include:
- 5-liter DOHC Hybrid engine: 200 hp, up to 42 city mpg*
- 5-liter DOHC 16-valve engine: 178 hp, 170 lb-ft of torque, up to 33 highway mpg*
- 5-liter V6 DOHC 24-valve engine: 268 hp, 248 lb-ft of torque, up to 30 highway mpg*
Toyota sedans are famous for their fantastic blend of convenience, comfort and value. The 2017 Camry is no exception to the rule. The bright minds at Toyota ensured that the Camry would deliver owners a great deal of satisfying features that simplify their lives with every drive. The standard 8-way power driver's seat offers power lumbar support for those lengthy travels behind the wheel, and available heated front seats keep you comfortable in the chilly months of the year. Additional standard and optional features include:
- Smart Key System with Push Button Start
- Wireless charging
- Multi-Information Display
- Voice-activated features
- Entune® App Suite
- JBL® GreenEdge™ audio system with 10 speakers
- Navigation system with traffic
Travel safe no matter where you're headed next inside the 2017 Toyota Camry. Make use of the auto-braking dynamic radar cruise control system and give yourself a break on long drives, and stay on course late at night with the optional lane departure alert system. You can even add the available blind-spot monitor for added protection from collisions with cars you don't notice until the last minute. More standard and available safety features include:
- Safety Connect® emergency assistance
- Direct tire pressure monitor system
- Whiplash-injury-lessening seats
- 10 airbags
- Backup camera linked to touchscreen display
- Star Safety System™, which includes brake assist, traction control, vehicle stability control and more
Visit Central Maine Toyota today to buy the 2017 Toyota Camry you need!
*Based on 2016 EPA mileage/highway estimates and driving range ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your MPGe/MPG and driving range will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery age/condition, and other factors. For additional information about EPA ratings, visit http://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/label/learn-more-PHEV-label.shtml.