Central Maine Toyota Coronavirus Information & FAQ
During these uncertain times, we know that you must have a lot of questions. At Central Maine Toyota, we’re trying to answer as many as we can to help keep you informed of your car-buying and -servicing options. We hope you’ll find this information about how we’re operating during the COVID-19 outbreak useful. If there’s anything we can help you with, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Toyota dealer in Waterville, ME, at your earliest convenience.
Is Central Maine Toyota Open Right Now?
Yes, Central Maine Toyota is open right now!
While the physical Central Maine Toyota building is currently open to the public, our business is just operating a bit differently.
We are operating in accordance to the health and safety regulations for the state of Maine. However, while you can come directly to our dealership for new and used Toyota sales, we can still come to you if you’d feel more comfortable staying at home! You’re welcome to contact Central Maine Toyota via email, or you can give us a call at (207) 405-0593. We’ll bring the car-buying experience to you, with an at-home test-drive or at-home delivery, if applicable.
Can I Buy a Car from Central Maine Toyota Right Now?
Yes, you can buy a car from Central Maine Toyota right now.
Our website, like our phone lines and inboxes, will always be open as well if you prefer to start your shopping experience from home. Central Maine Toyota is committed to serving the local Waterville community any way we can during this pandemic, so we’re making it easier than ever to upgrade to a new car while practicing recommended social distancing techniques. If you’re interested in buying a new Toyota or used car for sale right now, we encourage you to make an appointment for us to deliver a vehicle right to your door. Whether you’re interested in buying or leasing a new Toyota, you’ll get peace of mind knowing we’ll deliver it to you for a test-drive or after the purchase. Plus, we’re working with local credit unions to offer 60-day deferred payments on all used car purchases.*
If you choose to have a car delivered to you, know that all of our vehicles are properly cleaned and sanitized per the guidelines we’ve received from local authorities. Our staff is trained on the best practices for social distancing to ensure every interaction is safe.
Are Car Dealerships Essential in Maine?
Since auto repair shops are essential businesses in Maine, Central Maine Toyota is open and accepting service appointments right now.
Our Waterville service center is fully staffed and ready to tend to all your routine and critical auto repair essentials.
Is Central Maine Toyota Open for Service?
Yes, Central Maine Toyota is open for service. Auto repair shops are essential businesses, so we will continue to remain open unless instructed differently by authorities.
Whether your check engine light is on or you simply want to take care of routine maintenance, you can trust our Toyota service center in Waterville, ME, for reliable auto repairs nearby. We can take care of Toyota oil changes, brake repairs, battery replacements and more! If you’d like to schedule a service appointment or learn about the current Central Maine Toyota hours, just give us a call at (207) 872-6107.
Does Central Maine Toyota Deliver?
To protect both our customers and our employees, the entire team at Central Maine Toyota is practicing safe social distancing. However, we are working and we’re ready to tend to all your Toyota sales needs. If you’re interested in buying a vehicle from us, our team would be happy to bring you the car, truck or SUV you’ve been eying so you can take a test-drive. If you’d then like to buy the car, we’ll talk to you about our new Toyota specials so we can get you behind the wheel as soon as possible.
What Are the New Central Maine Toyota Sanitation Measures?
Here at Central Maine Toyota, there’s nothing more important to us than the health and safety of our customers and employees. In addition to our regular cleaning schedule, we are taking steps to protect our community, including:
- Increasing the number of times our dealership is cleaned daily.
- Sanitizing high-touch areas frequently, including door handles, chairs, desks and phones.
- Disinfecting our vehicles before and after test-drives, including high-touch areas like door handles, key fobs, steering wheels, and gear shifts.
- Ensuring that all our employees are washing their hands frequently and using hand sanitizer in between washings.
- Instructing any employee who does not feel well or is experiencing symptoms to stay home from work and encouraging customers who do not feel well to reschedule their appointments or speak with us remotely.
- Postponing any business-related travel, including meetings and vendor visits.
How Should I Clean My Car to Prevent Coronavirus?
If you’re using your car for errands like grocery store runs or any other purpose, it’s important to sanitize it frequently to prevent the spread of coronavirus. Not sure how to disinfect your car? We recommend the following measures:
- Wash your hands; put on disposable gloves (if available) before you begin sanitizing your car.
- Use mild dish soap or other common household disinfectants to scrub high-touch areas like the dashboard, steering wheel, touchscreens, and door handles.
- If you have space and supplies, consider keeping disinfecting wipes in your car for more frequent wipe downs.
- Not sure how to clean leather seats in a car? You can use any type of leather cleaner. Be sure to use a microfiber cloth to avoid scratching the leather!